Thursday, March 11, 2010

a furry soft spot

So I've been thinking of switching this blog over from blogspot to wordpress. During my wordpress investigation, I surfed across this blog and opened the webpage just because of what I saw in the thumbnail image describing the posting:

pajamadays.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/dog-days/

It made me wimper, of course - and in this instance I feel even dorkier for crying because I'm sitting next to Pete Stetina's girlfriend (we're both punching away at our laptops) and I think she might think I'm crazy.

But if you're a dog person, give it a read. It is bittersweet for me ... knowing the feelings this woman and her family are experiencing ...


For all my life, I'd give up so many things to bring back our sweet Gertie Girl.



Gertie Caudill. Lounging in the sunroom with a tennis ball smuggled in from the back yard. Summer 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment