Wednesday, April 8, 2009

is this forever?

It feels like time without Steven is crawling by. Have you seen the video of the drunk little boy on youtube? The little kid that has obviously had too much gas in the dentist's chair? He's all "Is this foreeever? Is this real life? Why is this happening to meee?" That's what I feel like.

And I'm a talker and I have to share my feelings, no matter what. So I try talking to Steven about it, but I don't think he has much sympathy because if he had it his way, I'd be on a plane to Spain tomorrow - one way ticket style.

Haha. Plane to Spain. Sorry... made me laugh.

I can't decide if I'm crazy to stay or if I'd be crazy to go. But I won't. Not yet. I can't! I'm a Virgo. We don't do shit like that.

It seems like I can make it about a week on optimism, but then I have a bad day and end up moping around my apartment like a sick puppy. Sometimes I cry too. Its true.

Ugh. Pathetic. Then after chilling out for a day or so, I find the optimism again and we start all over again.

Anyway... Cycleto.com did a fun interview about me... well, about "Steven Cozza's biggest fan". I just want to say that I'm sure I'm not Steven Cozza's "biggest fan". There are some funny people out there...

You can watch the Cycleto.com interview here:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=841:the-woman-behind-the-man-caudill-and-cozza&catid=15:interviews&Itemid=6

Its bedtime. I'm full and I had a good "run" today. Its a very slow uphill battle, but I'm working on it. I haven't enjoyed what my mid-twenties (yes, its still MID, not LATE) have done to my joints and muscles. Everything is 5 times as hard as it was when I was 19.

Hey, did you know - Asparagus has something like 20 calories a serving. Whaaa? I didn't even think that was possible. What does watermelon have - 2 calories per serving?

Oh, new music for you to check out - Bat for Lashes. Its like extra creepy, less techno Imogen Heap. Give it a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment