Monday, December 29, 2008

little red wagon

Had to get a mani/pedi before leavin' on a jet plane tomorrow at the crack of dawn. Obviously.

So my nails were drying and I had an itch on my nose. So I scratched it.

I'm the only person on this planet that can manage to smudge red nail polish all over my nose in the process.

Its true. The salon lady had to come over and wipe the polish off my nose... in front of everyone. Including Erin, baring witness and photographing my face, pre-public-cotton-ball-nose-swab.

Now I've got to pack up and try to find a little time to sleep before getting up at 3:45 a.m. to head to the airport. I can't believe it's been more than 6 weeks since I've seen Steven. I can't decide what to do first. Hug, kiss or clobber. Hmm...


[my nose still itches]


I'll update on California things when I get back on Sunday. Till then, peace, love and all that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment