Wednesday, February 24, 2010

this litle absent mind of mine...

We are sooo overdue to catch up, aren't we?

I am in Spain. Or, Estoy en Espana.

I'm 10 days into this new chapter with Steven. His broken collarbone has changed the direction of our adventures a bit, but we'll be back on track in no time.

He is recovering quickly and painfully. Yes, painfully - he mostly grunts and pouts, but continues to kick butt with his training and physical therapy.

As for me...

I don't grunt too often.

But I have definitely been feeling overwhelmed, busy and out of my element.

And fortunate, so fortunate. For the most obvious of reasons.

There are many stories to tell, for this lovely life of mine has become an epic tale. For now, won't you forgive me for my blogging absense and renew your dedication to finding me here on a more frequent basis.

I'm off to change the color scheme on this blog. Black is so November.

Love,

Jen

1 comment:

  1. yay! a new post!! keep your chin up miss thang! and post some pictures of that great view of yours! xoxo

    ReplyDelete