Thursday, June 25, 2009

the untweet.

If I was a twittererer, these are the kinds of things I might tweet:


- Tour of Missouri dresses are in. Hopefully we'll win in round one. If only Erin's bubbies will cooperate. [hint, hint: the dresses aren't blue this year...]


- I hate Brittney Spears. And I hate anyone who thinks she's worth a crap. [who, soapbox...] Why does she talk like she's trying to squeeze one out? Sorry to be crude, but honestly...


- I downloaded "Battlefield" by Jordin Sparks this morning on itunes. True story. I know, I know, hate me for it.


- Uneaten bananas do not offer a fresh aroma for cube life. [Erin's voice in my head... "then eat the damn banana."]


- Its amazing how happy I am this summer as opposed to last summer. Let's hear it for amazing friends, an incredible boyfriend, and some much-needed common sense that showed up a little too late last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment