Wednesday, January 7, 2009

wednesday emotions

I just finished The Last Lecture. In case you haven't read it yet, make sure you purchase tissues along with the book. Good grief. That was intense. Finishing that book makes me want to do some pretty crazy things with my life. And that's all wrong, because I should always want to do these things in my head... sometimes I'm just too scared.

Last night M came over for some chili. Yes, I cooked it. And yes, it was good. Geez. Well anyway, we had a great time catching up. I wish we weren't both so busy, but I'm glad we could make time for each other.

Then today I got to have lunch with Linz. Again, score. We hit up Little Azio and I dished about my trip to California to visit Steven. She just laughed and laughed at my stories. Haha. I'm still laughing at a few of them myself.

I decided today that I'm very particular about everything involving the restroom. I have a favorite stall and I get cranky if someone is already using it. But what's worse is when I go into a stall (any stall) and there's still 'stuff' in the toilet. I'm talking about everything from literal shit to tampons or... and this may be the worst - a partially drenched toilet cover tissue. You know what I'm talking about. The things you can pull out of the dispenser to place over the toilet seat so you can actually sit on the pot instead of squatting. Well, come on ladies. I don't want to touch that thing! Its been on your butt! I promise it doesn't take much extra energy to turn around and make sure it's been flushed. Ah, I'm getting aggravated just writing about it. I want to cuss.

Well, I think now I'll go finish off the leftover chili and proceed to unpack the gigantic suitcase that's been sitting in my bedroom floor for the past few days. Maybe this time I'll beat the record of leaving it on my floor for 3 solid weeks (after Tour of Missouri).

No comments:

Post a Comment